Wednesday, January 27, 2010

a creative piece by Alex Furnas

I just thought this was hilarious and exceptional:

1. My special place is the theater in Factoria. It is a pretty cool theater. It always has something fresh to bring to the table. I live close to Factoria so I can walk down and watch good movies like the Tooth Fairy and Alvin the Chipmunks: the Squeakquel. Cats are always hating on Factoria Cineplex because it keeps breaking and the screens aren’t very big, but Lincoln Square and Crossroads can both go suck it, because Factoria is the real beeswax and it can’t be topped in cinematic enjoyment. Last weekend I watched The Book of Eli, and I know none of those other theaters could have displayed Denzel’s sexy beard and shaved head the same. I felt like I was right there shooting bad guys and listening to Motown with him. Now I’m best friends with Denzel Washington and we go out and chill all the time. That is why Factoria Theater is the place to be.

2. My favorite character from a book or movie is Nicolas Cage. I can relate to Nicolas Cage’s daily life and experiences. I get really pissed when there’s iguanas on my desk but nobody else can see them, and I know if Nicolas Cage was real, he would know exactly how I feel about it. One time the world got blown up by a solar flare, but if people listened to me they could have stopped it. Nicolas Cage went through the same shit one time. Whenever Satanic witch cults try to get fresh with me and put bees on my face, I know the only solution is getting in a bear suit and punching them like Nicolas Cage did. Thanks to Nicolas Cage, I now know that there’s a national treasure buried under DC and I can only find it by stealing the Declaration of Independence. If it weren’t for Nicolas Cage, I wouldn’t know what to do if John Travolta stole my face and pretended to be me. Also, I am Ghost Rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment